- How soon could I pay off all my debts?
- How much should I save for emergencies?
- Where is my money going?
- Would spending a little less and saving a little more make a difference?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- When will my loan be paid off?
- What if I pay a little extra each month on my loan?
- What would my payment be if I borrowed?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage? (you can also read about our refinancing experiences at here)
- What would be my monthly payment on a new home?
- How much should I save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings adequate?
- How much retirement income will I have if I save regularly?
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- How much could I have if I saved regularly?
I probably spent too much time playing with these calculators but was enjoying being able to change all of the different variables and see the "well, what if this happened" scenarios. But my challenge for you today would be to take a few minutes and play around with at least on of them to get a better picture your future could bring.
P.S. Big Milestone for me. I know this might not seem like much but I wanted to let you all know that we have reached our 1,000 total page views today! Thank you. It took us 72 days to reach 1,000, I would love it if you would be willing to help share me around some to see how fast we can make it to 2,000!